Summer Rental Services
During the summer, all sorts of activities are on offer at Hefti Sports in Leysin. Mountain biking, Downhill biking, Electric biking, Via Ferrata climbing and Dirt Scooting (giant scooters) are among the great ones to try.
Take advantage of our great deals and packages for the Via Ferrata, Downhill Bike, Electric Bike and Dirt Scoot activities.
Book your equipment by calling us, tel: +41 (0)24 494 1744 or by email: email@example.com.
Below you can download our rates.
Over 60 bikes are available to rent at Hefti Sports. These include Cross-Country, Downhill and Electric bikes ready to go at the foot of the lift. Our brands are Scott and Norco including models such as:
Scott Aspect 730
Scott Genius Plus 720
Scott Gambler 730
Scott Voltage 720
Norco Aurum 7.2
To book a bike please call tel: +41 (0)24 494 1744
For the downhill and electric bikes, here are our packaged deals:
- Downhill Bike Package CHF 100.- including the bike, all protective gear as well as the full day lift pass which gives you access to the BikePark.
- Electric Bike Package CHF 61.- which includes the E-bike, the helmet as well as a CHF 10.- dessert coupon at the “Les Fers” mountain top restaurant.
A Via ferrata is an itinerary marked out on a rock face, equipped with ladders, steps and different elements designed to keep the progression easy and assure the security for those who undertake it. The equipment for the Via Ferrata consists of : a helmet, a climbing harness and a Via Ferrata sling.
We recommend wearing good hiking boots which can also be rented in our shop.
Two Via Ferratas are available in Leysin; “Plan-Praz” which is close to town and accessed on foot, and “Tour d’Aï” which is at the top of the mountain and can either be accessed via the cable car and a 45 min. walk or entirely on foot.
Our Via Ferrata packaged deal for the “Tour d’Aï” is the following:
- Via Ferrata Package CHF 35.- including the equipment, helmet, harness, sling as well as a one-way lift ticket to the Berneuse mountain top (the return is on foot).
The Dirt Scoot is a giant scooter which allows one to comfortably ride down the mountain. It is used primarily by taking the cable car up and then descend on the easy downhill trails, the ski runs or the forestry roads.
A minimum of physical strength as well as a minimum age of approximately 13 is recommended for this activity. Good shoes and perhaps bike gloves are also a good idea. These can be rented and purchased at our shop.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like to organize this activity for a group.
Our packaged deals are the following:
- Package Scoot I CHF 35.- includes the scooter, helmet and a one-way lift ticket with the cable car.
- Package Scoot II CHF 60.- includes the scooter, helmet and an all day pass for the cable car.
You don’t have suitable shoes for our activities or are you looking to rent B2 category boots for a glacier hike using crampons?
We’ve got you covered!
We rent the following brands:
For the glacier / mountaineering boots, it is best to reserve a pair beforehand.
Usefull tips and links: